That's a great application. I don't have it, but I know many who do,
and they say it's supposed to be very easy to use, which is why they
got it in the first place. What are you not able to do with it?

On Mon, 29 May 2017 20:36:17 -0400, you wrote:

Hello there, I just got an app called just press record and I am having trouble with has anyone heard of this and can anybody help?
Feel free to join us at the following address
angelsonges+subscribe@groups.io

Hello there Steve, it wont play, it says words are not detected

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 9:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need help please

That's a great application. I don't have it, but I know many who do,
and they say it's supposed to be very easy to use, which is why they
got it in the first place. What are you not able to do with it?

On Mon, 29 May 2017 20:36:17 -0400, you wrote:

Hello there, I just got an app called just press record and I am having trouble with has anyone heard of this and can anybody help?
Feel free to join us at the following address
angelsonges+subscribe@groups.io

Thom Spittle

You might be on the transcript of you. Down near the bottom you should be able to change it over to your recording and it should play find the controls are at the bottom of the screen

Sent from my iPhone

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 9:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

That's a great application. I don't have it, but I know many who do,
and they say it's supposed to be very easy to use, which is why they
got it in the first place. What are you not able to do with it?

On Mon, 29 May 2017 20:36:17 -0400, you wrote:

Hello there, I just got an app called just press record and I am having trouble with has anyone heard of this and can anybody help?
Feel free to join us at the following address
angelsonges+subscribe@groups.io

Steve Matzura

Oh, you're trying to use the transcribe feature. I haven't messed with
that yet. I just use it to do spot recordings of things. Almost like
the voice memos program.