iPhone Or iPad

Victor

Hi all:

Soon, depending on my choice, I will have the opportunity to obtain
either an iPhone 7 or an iPad. Probably an iPad Pro.

If all of you had to choose between an iPhone or an iPad, which would
you choose? I'm leaning toward choosing the iPhone 7 because of its
portability and all of the great apps that can help me be more
independent and productive. Plus, the iPhone 7 seems to have the same
computing power and speed as an iPad or a Windows PC. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Victor

I would go with the iPhone 7, because it also has touch ID for getting into it as opposed to using a passcode where is the iPad does not have touch ID.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2017, at 12:59 AM, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

Soon, depending on my choice, I will have the opportunity to obtain
either an iPhone 7 or an iPad. Probably an iPad Pro.

If all of you had to choose between an iPhone or an iPad, which would
you choose? I'm leaning toward choosing the iPhone 7 because of its
portability and all of the great apps that can help me be more
independent and productive. Plus, the iPhone 7 seems to have the same
computing power and speed as an iPad or a Windows PC. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Victor

Sadam Ahmed <lists@...>

Ashley,

Both the iPad Pro and iPad come with touch id.

Having said that I would still go for the iPhone as the iPad can't make calls.

Sadam Ahmed

--
Sadam Ahmed

Mobile:

+ 61 435 892 944
FaceTime, iMessage & email

sadam@sadamahmed.com

Carolyn Arnold

If I could have either a phone or a pad, and it was either/or, not either/and, I'd take the iPhone.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Soon, depending on my choice, I will have the opportunity to obtain either an iPhone 7 or an iPad. Probably an iPad Pro.

If all of you had to choose between an iPhone or an iPad, which would you choose? I'm leaning toward choosing the iPhone 7 because of its portability and all of the great apps that can help me be more independent and productive. Plus, the iPhone 7 seems to have the same computing power and speed as an iPad or a Windows PC. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Victor

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi, sorry, iPads have touch ID, from the second generation air and above.

On 02/06/17 11:09 AM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

not true. wireless calling, (carrier dependent) and everything else, that's app based is possible.

On 02/06/17 1:13 PM, Sadam Ahmed wrote:
[...]

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hello, and iPhone 5s and up too, including iPhone 7.