From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Friday, 30 June 2017 8:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

Hi all,

Are there any plans in the making to have Apps like “Be my eyes or TapTapSee” available on the Android platform?

“If you can’t tell me how many genders there are or when human life begins, I’ll kindly pass on your theories about the weather next century.” Sean Davis

James Bentley

Its my understanding that speech accessibility on Android phones comes in many different flavors.

Does any one know which phones are very accesible in the one to two hundred dollar range?

Many thanks for your assistance,

James B

Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 2 Android questions

Hi James

Unfortunately Be My Eyes isn’t available for android. However, TapTapSee is. I use it on my Google Pixel and I love it.

Debbie