Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] SiriusXM Radio..?

Hi THERE GROUP!

Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks Carlos!

Can you tell me where to go on the web page to find  and login to the page? I have used it but it has been a while and they have made several changes since then.  I used to go to 'listen.siriusxm.com' and log in from there.  Is it still the same location? Thanks! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

I have been using the SeriousXM web player for years.  It's a bit tricky if you're not accustomed to it, but it is usable enough.
Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Carlos

The page I use to log in is

Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks much Carlos! I will give it a try.  Again thanks for the info!

Jim

The page I use to log in is

Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Dennis L

Can you please give tips?