Topics

SiriusXM Radio..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi THERE GROUP!

Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.   

Carlos

I have been using the SeriousXM web player for years.  It's a bit tricky if you're not accustomed to it, but it is usable enough.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] SiriusXM Radio..?

Hi THERE GROUP!

Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.   

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks Carlos!

Can you tell me where to go on the web page to find  and login to the page? I have used it but it has been a while and they have made several changes since then.  I used to go to 'listen.siriusxm.com' and log in from there.  Is it still the same location? Thanks! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 22-Jul-17 15:32, Carlos wrote:
I have been using the SeriousXM web player for years.  It's a bit tricky if you're not accustomed to it, but it is usable enough.

Hi THERE GROUP!

<KF8LT><Jim>.   

Carlos

The page I use to log in is

Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] SiriusXM Radio..?

Thanks Carlos!

Can you tell me where to go on the web page to find  and login to the page? I have used it but it has been a while and they have made several changes since then.  I used to go to 'listen.siriusxm.com' and log in from there.  Is it still the same location? Thanks! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Hi THERE GROUP!

<KF8LT><Jim>.   

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks much Carlos! I will give it a try.  Again thanks for the info!

Jim

On 22-Jul-17 18:30, Carlos wrote:
The page I use to log in is
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:27 PM

Thanks Carlos!

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Hi THERE GROUP!

<KF8LT><Jim>.   

Dennis L

Can you please give tips?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi THERE GROUP!

<KF8LT><Jim>.   

Carlos

After logging in, press Enter where it says
"Search menu"
to activate the search edit field and search for stations.

Press Enter on the name of a station to start playback.  The player will remember the last station you were playing so the next time you return to the website, assuming you allowed it to retain your log in information, you can just press the
"Play audio"
button to resume playback.  Most of the main controls of the player are labeled buttons so their functionality should be fairly obvious.

Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:59 PM

Can you please give tips?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi THERE GROUP!

<KF8LT><Jim>.