From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 9:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Amazon fire stick Vs. Apple tv

Hi Everyone,
I have a fire stick as some of you know, now I want to know just how
does Apple's tv unit compare to the Firestick? Does it speak right away
once you plug it in, or are there buttons you push to make the voice come on?
thanks,
Bill k.

Bill Koppelmann <billmeister@...>

Hi Michaelo,
thanks for the information about the Apple tv, I will be getting me a new one, and I thought that someone said that it doesn't come up talking, but if I can just press the upper left button that should work, right?
Bill k.

Mike Thomas

gosh, its been so long since I set mine up, but I think the left middle bbutton on the remote will turn on voice over. just press it and hold until a tone is issued, and say "turn on voice over". That just might do it.
Mike