Download for Windows7 ISOs

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Hey all,
I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Just to add to my previous post, in hopes that someone else finds the link useful, here's a link that has a fair number of ISOs from Digital River. it appears to be their archived section, but I still plan on checking the MD5s and such to make sure they're okay. My thanks to Carlos who sent me the initial link with them posted that had a working link now which I was able to get going.
https://archive.org/download/digital_river
Take care.

On 8/3/2017 2:23 PM, jeremy wrote:
Hey all,
I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.

Carlos

If you want to download them from a secure source, you can get them from my pCloud below.
32 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ5GHvZAsqMSmlIpduaMNmHAiC1EQt0E7iX
64 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZT21cZ5HfEPYqFsVhPe7iLKKF8L8aLVhEy

I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.

Luke Scholey <lukescholey@...>

Hi
Is it still possible to download the software directly from Microsoft as well?
If so how do I go about doing that?
Thanks
Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@gmail.com>
I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Excellent, I'll grab them, just to keep them archived now that I have a new hd. I don't know all that much about the subject, but I understood that you could use the ultimate ISO to install that and the other versions below it, yes? As a matter of saving space, I was thinking of grabbing that one as well and using it to install professional, but I was unclear on how this install would work inside the PE. I know that you'd previously mentioned that you could use a utility to remove a file from the ISO to do this, but I couldn't recall the name of it.
Anyways, thanks bunches bruddah for the upload, your help is always super appreciated.
Take it easy. :)

On 8/3/2017 8:18 PM, Carlos wrote:
[...]

You're quite welcome. Actually, if you remove the file ei.cfg from any edition, it will allow you to choose the edition during installation. These images already have ei.cfg removed.

I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Ah, okay, that's excellent. I grabbed the 64 bit edition and have it saved now. I was also able to find the tools I'd used to register the OEM license for the computer, so it looks like I'll be good to go when I remake my image again. it looks like the only real thing I lost was my image of Win10, but I've not really missed it much since I reverted back to 7, so I can live without that one for now.

I'm not sure how much help it might be for anyone else, but I'll post the link where I found the tools that I used previously for re-registering my OEM license for my Windows7 Lenovo. On the page it states that one of the tools does not have support for a few different manufacturers, but it has support for a fair number of them, so it should work well enough for most people. It also mentions a tool that can be used to save the current OEM registration for use if you have to re-install, so here's hoping that it helps someone else as it did for me. This also seems to be one of those things that's mostly specific to Vista/7, so for those who are using XP or versions later than 7, I believe the way OEM registration is handled makes these tools unusable. The page also mentions this, but I figured it was still worth noting.
Take care all and huge thanks again for your help Carlos.
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/backup-and-restore-vista-oem-activation-license/

On 8/4/2017 7:33 PM, Carlos wrote:
[...]

Kliph

What is the latest version of windows 10?  About to start up my business, and since jaws and excel go together like peanut butter and jelly, I need windows.  So I might as use the latest and greatest.

On Aug 4, 2017, at 8:33 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

[...]

heather albright

1703 I think, it is called the creator’s edition! But, the fal update should be coming in September, I  think! Do not know what their calling that one. I have not paid attention. Cheers Heather

contact:
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
skype: cynterline