Batch Youtube to Mp3 Converter

Jujube

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a JAWS-accessible Youtube to Mp3 converter that can convert multiple videos at a time. I tried Pontes Media Downloader and although it seems to have a batch conversion option, it stops after converting 1 file and I have to re-enter the list of conversion URLs. Freemake doesn't work well for me. Can you recommend another app? Thanks.

Steve Matzura

Pontes Media Downloader. Beats the heck out of "Free YouTube to MP3
Converter."

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:00:13 -0700, you wrote:

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a JAWS-accessible Youtube to Mp3
converter that can convert multiple videos at a time. I tried
Pontes Media Downloader and although it seems to have a batch
conversion option, it stops after converting 1 file and I have to
re-enter the list of conversion URLs. Freemake doesn't work well
for me. Can you recommend another app? Thanks.

Carlos

LOL you should reread the message to which you replied.

Pontes Media Downloader. Beats the heck out of "Free YouTube to MP3
Converter."

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:00:13 -0700, you wrote:

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a JAWS-accessible Youtube to Mp3
converter that can convert multiple videos at a time. I tried
Pontes Media Downloader and although it seems to have a batch
conversion option, it stops after converting 1 file and I have to
re-enter the list of conversion URLs. Freemake doesn't work well
for me. Can you recommend another app? Thanks.

Steve Matzura

Yeah, I dropped the ball on that one for sure!