From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: 09 August 2017 03:20
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] google chrome issue

Hi, when I go to a site on chrome it automatically closes after it acts like it is loading the sight.  Any idea why?

Jenny Carter

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue and am running Win 10 64-bit and JAWS 17.  I can also replicate the problem using Narrator.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny

Hi.  It does the same here but I'm using win7 and Jaws 16.  Walter.

Hi, when I go to a site on chrome it automatically closes after it acts like it is loading the sight.  Any idea why?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I have tried with jaws15 and jaws18.

I am having the exact same issue and am running Win 10 64-bit and JAWS 17.  I can also replicate the problem using Narrator.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny

Hi.  It does the same here but I'm using win7 and Jaws 16.  Walter.

Hi, when I go to a site on chrome it automatically closes after it acts like it is loading the sight.  Any idea why?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

With NVDA I do not see this issue.  It is a snap shot build.

From: Walter Ramage via Groups.Io <wpr@...>

Hi.  It does the same here but I'm using win7 and Jaws 16.  Walter.

Hi, when I go to a site on chrome it automatically closes after it acts like it is loading the sight.  Any idea why?

Gene

So the question is, has there been an update that is causing a problem with JAWS?  At least you can use it if you want with NVDA, which works as well with Chrome.

With NVDA I do not see this issue.  It is a snap shot build.

I am having the exact same issue and am running Win 10 64-bit and JAWS 17.  I can also replicate the problem using Narrator.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny

Hi.  It does the same here but I'm using win7 and Jaws 16.  Walter.

Hi, when I go to a site on chrome it automatically closes after it acts like it is loading the sight.  Any idea why?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

No that is the strange thing.