firestick with alexa

Kathy Pingstock

Good evening,

I wanted to get opinions on the amazon firestick with alexa. I am thinking of purchasing one.

Kathy

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>

Hi Kathy,

I own 2 of the Amazon Fire TV Sticks, and I feel that they are the best product for streaming Video given the quality and                 price. The Fire Stick works great and comes with many apps that can be easily installed on the device. If you are a Amazon Prime member, then there of course are the Prime Video movies and shows available, and as many people are Netflix subscribers, it is easy to set up and use on the stick as well. There are apps provided by some of your local TV stations for viewing network shows, news and sports that they air. Alexa is great, and she works just like on an Echo. I often ask her to play specific types of music and what the weather is. I believe you would like the Fire Stick. Hth.

Michael