Going back to the hospital

Carlos

Hello everyone,

I've finally given in and I'm going to the emergency room tomorrow.  These horrible reoccurring fevers have been making my life miserable on and off for the last few weeks and the only thing I can think it might be is the blood infection again.  Sigh of course, I've actually been feeling a bit better the last couple of days, but I'm still going in because assuming it is the infection, I can't afford to just ignore it.  I'm hoping they won't make be stay and I'll be able to just do the antibiotic treatments at home, but last time they wouldn't release me until my blood tests came back negative which took almost two weeks.  Even if they decide to keep me, I'm taking a computer this time so hopefully I won't be completely out of contact as I was during my previous stay.  Although it may depend on the status of internet service at this hospital.  I would assume Wi-Fi is free as it is with most of them, but they charged me for the phone and television service which is apparently uncommon so who knows.  At least for television service.  However, if there are no hitches with internet service, I should still be here.  I don't even mind paying for Wi-Fi as long as it isn't too unreasonable.  At worst I'm guessing that even if they do charge, it would be part of the package including the phone and television.  Still, I thought I would just let everyone know in case something unforeseeable happens and I do lose contact.

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Well crap, sorry to hear that bro, that's for sure. best of wishes for you and hope that everything goes well and that you get out, nice and quick. I know how frustrating hospital stays can be, but just take it easy and do what ever it takes to get to feeling better as best you can.
Take care and hope you get to feeling better soon.
Laters. :)

On 8/9/2017 11:48 PM, Carlos wrote:

[...]

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Carlos, this sounds awful. I hope that you get better soon.

On Aug 9, 2017, at 11:48 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks guys. At Jeremy, LOL yes it is the hospital stay itself I am least looking forward to.

Rob <captinlogic@...>

Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:
I've finally given in and I'm going to the emergency room tomorrow. These horrible reoccurring fevers have been making my life miserable on and off for the last few weeks and the only thing I can think it might be is the blood infection again.
Sounds like fun. Remember to slap a few nurses for entertainment. Good luck.

Moty Azrad

Carlos,

I send to you my berst wishes and good health.
I like and learn much from you in this list.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@...
azrad_moty@...
motiaz@...
ISRAEL

[...]

Gene

Carlos

When I had to unexpectedly return to the hospital after being discharged, going back bothered me a lot more than what I had to go back for.  I wasn't happy at all about being there again.  I'm really sorry you may have to go back and I hope you can receive treatment at home.  I hope you are finally over this soon.

[...]

Pamela Dominguez

Oh!  Good luck, man!  I hope they find out what this thing is.  I didn’t know you were sick.  Pam.

[...]

john s

Carlos, I'm sorry to hear about your hospital stay.  If it is an infection, I hope it is cleared up, soon.

At 12:48 AM 8/10/2017, you wrote:

[...]

                 John

Pat Seed

Hi Carlos,
I am Definitely Praying that you do not need to stay in the hospital. If you do need to stay, I Pray that the amount of time needed in the hospital is as short as possible. Lastly, I Definitely Pray that this blood infection thing can be solved so that it does not occur again. I almost forgot, if you do need to stay, I Pray that you can use your laptop without much cost. It is no fun just doing nothing. Please take care.
Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed