From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@...]
Sent: February-02-16 5:19 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Kurzweil , how to change dictionary

Hi all,

I  have Kurzweil 1000, version 14, and I am needing to scan some documents written in Spanish. I am noticing that the recognition that Kurzweil is doing is very wrong, and it is because the dictionary of Kurzweil is in English, so the software will not recognize many words, and others are going to be written in the wrong way.

How can I change this feature in Kurzweil?

Thanks!

Pamela Dominguez

Okay; you don’t have Spanish on there?  You should.  As far as I know, it comes with it.  I thought that meant that it had a Spanish dictionary in there, since it had Spanish.  Pam.