cbs all access?

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

hello

This sunday, star trek discovery comes on cbs. But all new episodes after that are on cbs all access. I have comcast xfinity tv with the dvr and on demand set top box. Is cbs all access accessible? I also have an apple tv box. And I have netflix. Will it be on netflix? Or will I have to subscribe to cbs all access? And is cbs all access, is it accessible at all?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Blaster

They purposely made the first episode available for free on CBS to
platform. I think they have a free 14 day trial or something like
that so you'll probably need to sign up online and then use your
credentials to sign in on your apple tv or you can probably view it on
a web browser. If you do sign up, let us know how you made out.

May the force be with you, oh wait, wrong franchise. lol

HTH,
Blaster

On 9/20/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
hello

This sunday, star trek discovery comes on cbs. But all new episodes
after that are on cbs all access. I have comcast xfinity tv with the dvr
and on demand set top box. Is cbs all access accessible? I also have an
apple tv box. And I have netflix. Will it be on netflix? Or will I have
to subscribe to cbs all access? And is cbs all access, is it accessible
at all?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

Carlos

All they care about is milking the series for all it's worth. Apparently it will be available on Netflix only for international audiences. So even if you have Netflix in the US or Canada, it won't be available. It's ridiculous that I should have to sign up for yet another paid service when it's already going to be on one to which I'm already subscribed.

They purposely made the first episode available for free on CBS to
promote the online streaming service, CBS All Access, subscription
[...]

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

just signed up for CBS all access last week and I am loving it. I watch mainly on my Apple TV and although there are a few small quirks, it is accessible and it offers a wealth of shows and movies as well as local live TV. There is a seven day trial and then it is 5.99 a month but I think it well worth the cost.
Marie

[...]

I personally don't watch a lot of television and I'm very picky about the few shows that I do watch. I find having to subscribe to yet another service just for one show fairly annoying. Individually these services don't usually cost very much, but they do add up after a while if you sign up for enough of them.

[...]

I agree but I did not sign up for the Star Wars but mainly for the live local TV. I do not have any other TV whatsoever except for Netflix so a total of fifteen dollars per month for both services for what I enjoy is little enough to pay in my opinion.. And with the CBS app I can watch a full series of a show with limited commercials and as many or as few episodes at a time as I wish.So it works for me.
Marie

[...]

Ah-ha! I didn't know the series was going to be released on Netflix
overseas. that would explain why a friend of mine recommended:

https://unlocator.com/

Which fools Netflix's servers into thinking your located in the
Netherlands, so it doesn't block your stream.

Although, it's still a pay for service so, it may just be six of one
and a half dozen of the other.

Blaster

On 9/20/17, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:
[...]

Danny Park

Are the shows on cbs all access described? There are several on the network feed that are described.

Danny

[...]

I have not had a lot of time to investigate, but I started a Criminal Minds episode and it was not described even though the show is described on regular TV. So I am thinking there is no audio description. I have not tried it out on the live tv portion.
Marie

[...]

That is what I was afraid of. Not worth it until they decide to describe it.

Danny