Lenovo laptops

heather albright

Hello I was told by Lenovo that they do not have any separation from the arrows with their keyboards and I like the separation of the arrow keys, not a big separation just to know that they are the arrow keys. Also the rep said, they did not have the application key on the keyboard! Also that I could not turn off my track pad so when I type, I do not move the track pad while I am typing! So any one who has a Lenovo is this correct? Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...

Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>

Hi,

At least on my ThinkPad, the bottom-right keys are arrow keys plus Page Up and Page Down keys (next to the up arrow key).

Cheers,

Joseph

Hello I was told by Lenovo that they do not have any separation from the arrows with their keyboards and I like the separation of the arrow keys, not a big separation just to know that they are the arrow keys. Also the rep said, they did not have the application key on the keyboard! Also that I could not turn off my track pad so when I type, I do not move the track pad while I am typing! So any one who has a Lenovo is this correct? Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...

Monte Single

Heather,

There are different models of Lenovo laptops; some  have the full sized keyboard and some don’t.

Hello I was told by Lenovo that they do not have any separation from the arrows with their keyboards and I like the separation of the arrow keys, not a big separation just to know that they are the arrow keys. Also the rep said, they did not have the application key on the keyboard! Also that I could not turn off my track pad so when I type, I do not move the track pad while I am typing! So any one who has a Lenovo is this correct? Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...

heather albright

I know I was forgetting something, woe. It was the Lenovo think t470. Cheers Heather