CAPTURING A SCREENSHOT USING THE KEYBOARD

Hello Good People:

Ok, I wake up each day to new requirements for my line of business. As I
type this, I am taking an online training via YouTube. Upon completion, I
am required to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT of the presentation.

My question is: How do I, using the keyboard, capture such a screenshot and
how do I save it? I have to turn it in as evidence that I had completed the
required training. And, no, I can't get an exemption from this one. Crazy
if I dare say so.

With that, I will retrieve into my hiding corner and watch for your
invaluable suggestions. Thanks for all help!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Monte Single

When you have focus on the screen you want to shoot, press the print screen
key, that is the one to the left of the scroll lock key on a regular
keyboard. Open a m s paint document and paste the image in to the paint
document. Save document and send as email attachment. That's it.

Ok, I wake up each day to new requirements for my line of business. As I
type this, I am taking an online training via YouTube. Upon completion, I
am required to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT of the presentation.

My question is: How do I, using the keyboard, capture such a screenshot and
how do I save it? I have to turn it in as evidence that I had completed the
required training. And, no, I can't get an exemption from this one. Crazy
if I dare say so.

With that, I will retrieve into my hiding corner and watch for your
invaluable suggestions. Thanks for all help!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Thom Spittle

Alt printscreen should do it. Mine saves in one drive.

Ok, I wake up each day to new requirements for my line of business. As I
type this, I am taking an online training via YouTube. Upon completion, I
am required to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT of the presentation.

My question is: How do I, using the keyboard, capture such a screenshot and
how do I save it? I have to turn it in as evidence that I had completed the
required training. And, no, I can't get an exemption from this one. Crazy
if I dare say so.

With that, I will retrieve into my hiding corner and watch for your
invaluable suggestions. Thanks for all help!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Blaster

I had to do something similar and used the print screen button which
copys the screen to the clipboard. then opened MS Paint and pasted it
there and saved it and mailed it as an attachment, as described on the
apparently half of the screen was cut off and I had to do it again.
So, maximize the screen your working on before you hit the print
screen button.

HTH,
blaster