Carlos' Birthday Today

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy Y'all,

I know he has passed away, but he's still with us in many ways, so sometime today, November 6, look up, & tell Carlos Happy Birthday, & let him know that we all miss him!  I'm sure he's taken over the head honcho's spot for Information technology in the skies above, & afterall, you know the man above needs help with an update that carries his name, Windows 10 Creators update!  LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL
Happy Birthday Bro!
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.

George Zaynoun

I remember him every day not just today and we will meet sometime sure.