Topics

Google Chrome strange behaviour

Gene

Until you solve the problem, just go to whatever page you wish.  Treat this as though its your home page and leave it as you would leave any other page.  The way Google works, everything that comes up for settings or other customizing comes up as a web page.  Just use book marks or history or manual typing or whatever you want to go to whatever page you want.

From: Fanus
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 6:22 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Google Chrome strange behaviour

Hello list
All of a sudden when I try to open google Chrome I land on a page with
buttons for "browse as guest" or "add person". When I press enter on guest
it takes me bacck to search and when I enter on "add person" I have to give
my name and tabbing gives all sorts of things like "elephant" etc. What's
this all about. Yesterday Chrome worked fine.
Regards
Fanus

Fanus