Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 4:23 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] do you have a cock?

do you have a cock?

is it big?

how big

Gene

First, an importan bit of additional information.  If this is spoofing, as I believe it is, the spoofer can use any member's address and appear to be anyone on list.  That includes me or anyone.  If you see any out of character messages of any kind, disregard them.  If this spoofing continues, I shall place the entire list on moderation until the problem appears to have stopped.  It will be inconvenient because there will be delays in messages being received.  I intend to appoint a moderator in the next day or two but even so, delays will occur.  I'll see how the situation develops today but I'll place the list on moderated status no later than this evening if it appears necessary.

I've written support about the problem and we'll see if they have any suggestions.