Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet

Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time of the year again! I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Janet

Victor

Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to all.

Victor

On 11/22/17, janet gross <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time of the year again! I wish all of you a Happy
Thanksgiving!
Janet

Blaster

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Blaster

On 11/22/17, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to all.

Victor

On 11/22/17, janet gross <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time of the year again! I wish all of you a Happy
Thanksgiving!
Janet

Jujube

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else on the planet.

----- Original Message -----
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 03:11:58 +0000
Subject: [TechTalk] Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone,
Janet

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Janet, List Members, & Everyone Else That Celebrates Thanksgiving,

A very Blessed & happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!  Carlos our brother / our mentor, we're not forgetting nor will we ever forget about you, I've already got a place at my keyboard set up for you!  LOL  Rest in peace, & you make sure that the next Windows 10 version of, Creator, comes out right!  LOL  LOL 

Melissa, we're surely not forgetting about you & yours, y'all have the best Thanksgiving possible under the circumstances!  Give the kids a squeeze and a hug for all the list members!
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 7:11 PM

Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time of the year again!  I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Janet

Pat Seed

Hi Everyone, Amen.
God's Blessings of Thanksgiving be yours today and every day.

Mike is right, we thank Carlos for starting this list, and for All his computer creations and help along the way. We will keep things going for you.

Melissa and family, we Bless and Thank you and send you our love.

Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Happy Thanksgiving!

A very Blessed & happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!  Carlos our brother / our mentor, we're not forgetting nor will we ever forget about you, I've already got a place at my keyboard set up for you!  LOL  Rest in peace, & you make sure that the next Windows 10 version of, Creator, comes out right!  LOL  LOL 

Melissa, we're surely not forgetting about you & yours, y'all have the best Thanksgiving possible under the circumstances!  Give the kids a squeeze and a hug for all the list members!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Hi Everyone,
Well, it's that time of the year again!  I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Janet

Maureen Pranghofer <maureensmusic@...>

Hi
I’m kind of new on this list, tell me about Carlos. 

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 11:28 PM

Sent from my iBarstool.

Hi Everyone,
Janet

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Thank you bunches for the happy thanks giving and the same to you and yours also. Happy thanks giving to everyone else here too and hope that it's a super wonderful gobble day. :)
Tc.

On 11/22/2017 9:11 PM, janet gross wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Janet

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Maureen,

Carlos was 1 of the most knowledgeable & helpful blind computer technicians, teachers, & trouble shooters the blind community has known in a very long time.  He worked for a local university in New York, New York somewhere, & has guided the blind computer users over several of these lists' for many years!  He is the creator of this list.  He lost his eyes when he was somewhere around 3 to 5 years old, if I remember correctly, to an eye disease that I don't recall.  Anyways, we lost Carlos to liver cancer October 16 of this year.  In short, we lost a damn fine man!  He taught all of his list members / students many things, & he will be sorely missed in more ways than 1!  REST IN PEACE Carlos, & thank you for everything!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Hi

Sent from my iBarstool.

Hi Everyone,
Janet

Victor

Hi all:

Happy Thanksgiving to each one of you! I am thankful for all the help that everyone gives to me and to one another on this list.

Blessings,

Victor

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you bunches for the happy thanks giving and the same to you and yours also. Happy thanks giving to everyone else here too and hope that it's a super wonderful gobble day. :)
Tc.

On 11/22/2017 9:11 PM, janet gross wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Janet

Maureen Pranghofer <maureensmusic@...>

Hi Mike and All
Oh he sounds like someone who was really neat.

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:32 PM

Hi Maureen,

Carlos was 1 of the most knowledgeable & helpful blind computer technicians, teachers, & trouble shooters the blind community has known in a very long time.  He worked for a local university in New York, New York somewhere, & has guided the blind computer users over several of these lists' for many years!  He is the creator of this list.  He lost his eyes when he was somewhere around 3 to 5 years old, if I remember correctly, to an eye disease that I don't recall.  Anyways, we lost Carlos to liver cancer October 16 of this year.  In short, we lost a damn fine man!  He taught all of his list members / students many things, & he will be sorely missed in more ways than 1!  REST IN PEACE Carlos, & thank you for everything!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Hi

Sent from my iBarstool.

Hi Everyone,
Janet