Topics

the new edge browser

Ron Canazzi

Hi William,

The new edge browser or that is the old new Edge Browser which Microsoft included with Windows 10 a few years ago has some issue with the way it displays visited links.  For that reason, no screen readers are able to see visited links.  Therefore the V quick navigation key will not work.

With the newer Edge browser which should be based on Chrome, you can navigate with the V quick key for visited links.

On 12/2/2019 11:25 PM, William Vandervest wrote:

Is there a way to navigate by pressing the “G” button like in I e 11, I can’t get it to work in edge, chrome or firefox?

Thanks

William Vandervest

Timelord09@...

There are none so blind as those who will not se “anon”e

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

William Vandervest