From: "George Zaynoun" <humorlessgeza@samobile.net>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recording what you hear/Virtual Recorder utility
finished

Yes this is true but since it required shutting down UAC I think it
doesn't make sense.
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:23:58 -0500
utility finished

Yes if you don't mute the microphone on the playback device, you
will cause
feedback. Although whether it is muted on the playback device or
not, it
shouldn't interfere with it being captured/recorded.
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:23:58 -0500

Yes if you don't mute the microphone on the playback device, you will cause
feedback. Although whether it is muted on the playback device or not, it
shouldn't interfere with it being captured/recorded.
I didn't mean mic is muted to the other part but muted in my
loudspeaker if I express myself well, anyhow will try both.
Well yes. You can't record yourself if your microphone is muted.

So you are saying recording from the sound card will give you the
best
recording?
So you set for sound card and start the recording it will record
what
is
being inputted into the sound card say like a microphone hooked to