From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:56 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Changing landline to wireless.

Some bright person on the list gave me fair warning, that it would not be
like I was thinking to make the change from the land line to my wireless
phone. How right she was! Bottom line, it wasn't worth it.

Best from,

Carolyn

Carolyn Arnold

Well, I was just acknowledging someone's warning, and I can't remember
who told me.

Bye for now,

Carolyn