Got An Interpol Email in my spam folder?

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun." Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
--------------------------------

Matt

Yes it is spam !

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the subject, it
says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun."
Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build
1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be
approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that if you are blind, you can
join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io
--------------------------------

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

Sure sounds like a scam. I would just delete it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2016, at 5:04 PM, Armando <braille.bt4753@gmx.com> wrote:

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun." Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
--------------------------------

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Just delete these kinds of Email messages.

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the
subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun."
Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build
1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io
--------------------------------

Ron Canazzi

Well if it ain't spam, all I can say is buddy, you got a problem.

On 2/23/2016 6:04 PM, Armando wrote:
Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun." Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
--------------------------------

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
What were the contents like? You can open it with the apex, as long as you don't click links, your account will not be effected, either.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the
subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun."
Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build
1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io
--------------------------------

Carlos

It is spam. There would be really nothing in the contents worth even being curious about. Just delete it and be done.

[...]

hello,
just wondered whether it's a friend pranking or something.

Sent from my iPhone

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
[...]

Hello, I'm really not sure that most people would have the knowledge or the
desire to fake that kind of info when sending out an Email.

[...]

sorry, thought it was only the subject, that we knew of.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Feb 2016, at 5:28 pm, Sylvia <sylvia0647@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

The point is that clearly something in the message caused the spam filter to detect it as spam. Between the subject and the fact that it was directed to the spam folder, I would say there's a pretty good chance that it is simply spam and not just a friendly prank. And even if it weren't, experimenting to discover otherwise could be potentially dangerous. I understand that you believe it is safe to access the message from note taking devices, but it is a bad practice to encourage in general. There is no point in wasting curiosity on potentially dangerous messages.

The spam was on my gmail account. I couldn't access it on the KeyMail Client on the BrailleNote. I can access it on www.gmail.com on the BrailleNote.
----
[...]

hello,ifit was with GMAIL, it's certainly spam. anyway, through BASIC HTML. Want a link?.,,,,

Sent from an iPad

On 24 Feb 2016, at 10:59 pm, Armando <braille.bt4753@gmx.com> wrote:

[...]

Cristóbal

So it's been pretty established at this point that unless you're jason
bourne being hunted down by Interpole or some other international law
enforcement agency, that this email is spam. Time to delete and move on...

What were the contents like? You can open it with the apex, as long as
you don't click links, your account will not be effected, either.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Hi. I checked my spam folder and I got this email. In the
subject, it says, "Interpol Confirmed The Truth About Your Fun."
Is this a scam? Have you received these emails?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build
1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io

Thomas N. Chan

If its real, you will be getting a knock on your front door in this matter
rather than an email. I am sure about it or even an official letter, seal or
register article in this matter.

regards
Thomas N. Chan