Topics

2 alexa skills with the same name

aisha <2001.aisha123@...>

hi.

can anyone tell me when it comes to launching alexa skills with the same name, how I can choose between which one I want to launch?

I play one called quiz of the day and another developer just came out with one called, wait for it, quiz of the day

I don't know how to open theirs without opening the original one I have enabled

of course, I could just disable it, but then that's lots of progress lost

does anyone have any ideas

aisha

goshawk on horseback

have also had this same issue. I really think it is something that amazon
should get on top of, as unlike with a pc, tablet, or phone, there doesn't
seem to be a way of differentiating between skills if they have the same
name.

Simon

can anyone tell me when it comes to launching alexa skills with the same
name, how I can choose between which one I want to launch?

I play one called quiz of the day and another developer just came out
with one called, wait for it, quiz of the day

I don't know how to open theirs without opening the original one I have
enabled

of course, I could just disable it, but then that's lots of progress lost

does anyone have any ideas

aisha

Donna

Ask Alexa to play Quiz of the Day by -Insert dev name- This works for me, most of the time anyway.

Donna

hi.

can anyone tell me when it comes to launching alexa skills with the same name, how I can choose between which one I want to launch?

I play one called quiz of the day and another developer just came out with one called, wait for it, quiz of the day

I don't know how to open theirs without opening the original one I have enabled

of course, I could just disable it, but then that's lots of progress lost

does anyone have any ideas

aisha

aisha <2001.aisha123@...>

okay.

thanks

so in my case,

ask to play quiz of the day by vocala should work for me.

I'll try that