From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: December 4, 2019 2:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] needing directions for Keurig classic

I am not sure if I have the 50 or 55 series, but it is the Keurig classic and has 3 buttons in the lower righthand corner.  These 3 buttons are the cup sizes, and right above them there's another button and further forward is another.  I don't know if what they're calling the brew button is the same as the power button, but this isn't a machine I'm used to yet and hopefully someone can tell me which of those 2 extra buttons I'll need and the order in which I start heating it, etc.  Someone gave us this machine and it probably isn't new, and the display isn't even displaying.  I can have sighted people look at that and maybe fix a menu, but I just don't know if I'm doing this right or maybe I'm not waiting long enough for warm-up.  Please help if you know about or use this model.

Joanne