From: Gene
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 12:31 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Here we go again

I unexpectedly have to go into hospital for what they claim will only be
about two days. A problem has arisen. My doctors want to do tests but I
think its rather minor.

So I won’t be answering messages for two or three days if they release me

when they say they will.

Gene

Kay Malmquist

Gene,
Take care and let us know how things are going.  All the best to you.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
Ziad K. Abdelnour - Financier

I unexpectedly have to go into hospital for what they claim will only be about two days.  A problem has arisen.  My doctors want to do tests but I think its rather minor.

So I won’t be answering messages for two or three days if they release me when they say they will.

Gene

heather albright

I hope all is well, praying for you! Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: