From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: December 7, 2019 8:08
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Seeking accessible disk cloning application

Good day everyone.  I am looking for recommendations for accessible disk cloning software for Windows 10.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Smiling?

Image for Windows:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm

Good day everyone.  I am looking for recommendations for accessible disk cloning software for Windows 10.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Thank you!  This is precisely what I needed.  I’m trying to image an iPod so I can replace its hard drive with an SD card and an iFlash, and just restore the image on to the SD card.  This is the software that will get the job done.