All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Mary Smith

Hi Mike, this site used to be very user friendly but like you, I have no way of viewing the  captcha.

On 2019-12-08 2:10 p.m., Mike B wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying to access the below website to get the SMS domain of a cellular
phone number. In the past the captcha was accessible and was just a simple
equation like, 7 + 4, and you would put the answer in the edit field to get
an SMS domain. Now there's a captcha, but it's not visible or readable to a
sighted person or screenreading program. I've tried with IE11, Chrome and
Waterfox using Jaws & NVDA. I had my sighted wife look for the
equation, but she could only see where the answer would go. Would someone
please check to see if the website below works correctly for you?

http://www.freesmsgateway.info/

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!

I looked up my number and wasn’t asked for a captcha.  I saw no place to enter one.  I don’t know what your wife saw but don’t complicate things.  If something isn’t there, try the thing you want to try to see if it works.  Sometimes, someone who runs something changes it in some unexpected way for the better.

Never assume something, such as that because a captcha was reqquired, it still is if there is no evidence or very questionhhnable indications.

I'm trying to access the below website to get the SMS domain of a cellular phone number.  In the past the captcha was accessible and was just a simple equation like, 7 + 4, and you would put the answer in the edit field to get an SMS domain.  Now there's a captcha, but it's not visible or readable to a sighted person or screenreading program.  I've tried with IE11, Chrome and Waterfox using Jaws & NVDA.  I had my sighted wife look for the
equation, but she could only see where the answer would go.  Would someone please check to see if the website below works correctly for you?

All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Mike B

I've entered the necessary phone information and I get 2 fields, Answer, & , Answer edit, after pressing on search, I get a message stateing invalid entry.  I've used this website many times and I've always been able to get the information.  It never was a captcha / graphic before, and there was always a simple equation that you placed an answer for in an edit field, then pressed enter on search, arrowed down and there was the SMS / MMS info.  I'm not complicating anything, so don't assume I am just because it worked for you.  I've haven't seen this website work without answering a simple equation in probably 2 years if not more.  Also, my wife sees the field to put the answer to the equation that's not there.  If this were a settings issue it wouldn't be doing the same exact thing with 3 different browsers on 2 different computers using 2 different screenreading programs.

[...]

Maybe the structure has changed.  I saw more than one search field.  I’d have to look at the site again and I may not have time now.  As I recall, I used the very first field; I wasn’t sure what the later field was for and I didn’t check to any extent to see if there was a way to figure it out from text on the site.

[...]

The way it used to work is, you enter the phone number into the 1st field, then I would go out of forms mode.
I would then arrow down to the equation, 7 + 2, then down arrow 1 time to an edit field where I opened the field, enter the answer, 9, then tabbed to search and pressed enter.  The SMS / MMS info would be below.

It used to be you couldn't get the equation unless you left forms mode.  Also, I've tried not going out of forms mode, but when I tab I go straight to the answer edit field, and the next tab is the search button / link.

[...]

Mike, if you can't get this site to work, I may be able to give you the info you are looking for. I found it on another site. Just let me know and I'll either post it to the list or I can send it privately.

I'm trying to access the below website to get the SMS domain of a cellular
phone number. In the past the captcha was accessible and was just a simple
equation like, 7 + 4, and you would put the answer in the edit field to get
an SMS domain. Now there's a captcha, but it's not visible or readable to a
sighted person or screenreading program. I've tried with IE11, Chrome and
Waterfox using Jaws & NVDA. I had my sighted wife look for the
equation, but she could only see where the answer would go. Would someone
please check to see if the website below works correctly for you?

http://www.freesmsgateway.info/

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!

It appears there is a first edit field that won’t give you the information you want and doesn’t require a captcha.  It told me the service for mhy number, T Mobile and that it is wireless.  But it didn’t give me more infrmation.

Below that area is another edit field.  When I enter mhy number and search, I get an invalid captcha message.  Since our screen-readers didn’gt see a captcha and your wife didn’t see one, there may be a problem with the site or with how the site works with that browser. I’ll have to check to see if I have images blocked.  Of course, if the site is using an image captcha now, we couldn’t work with it anyway, but as you say, there is nothing indicating any sort of captcha.  Image captchas have instructions such as identify the whatever in the picture.

[...]

Sugar Lopez

Hi,

It just worked ok for me.

I logged in and it worked.

What I did  in the past when I had a issue with this, I contacted Mark with gateway.com and he assigned me a account with my choice of password or he can give one to you and I saved it.

I re entered it just now and it worked great.

Contact Mark and see if he can do the same.

I hope it helps:

Mark@...

There was no fee to do this.

I told him that my screen reader at times was not working.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

🙏, 😘

Sugar

[...]

Hi Sugar,

Thank you.  When I tried to create an account earlier I got thrown off the webpage with some kind of website having a problem message.

[...]

Hi Mary,

I have all the SMS / MMS email domains, but I was checking to see if someone I know had switched carriers.  Thanks much for your offer.  Would you please post this other website?  Thanks again.

On 2019-12-08 3:39 p.m., Mike B wrote:
> The way it used to work is, you enter the phone number into the 1st field,
> then I would go out of forms mode.
> I would then arrow down to the equation, 7 + 2, then down arrow 1 time to an
> edit field where I opened the field, enter the answer, 9, then tabbed to
> search and pressed enter.  The SMS / MMS info would be below.
>
> It used to be you couldn't get the equation unless you left forms mode.
> Also, I've tried not going out of forms mode, but when I tab I go straight
> to the answer edit field, and the next tab is the search button / link.
>
> Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
> Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
> end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

You are welcome

Try to contact mark

I hope he can help you

He was very nic in the past

sugar

[...]

Hi Mike, unfortunately I didn't save the website info. It was just an article which gave the sms info you have already.

[...]

The first edit field I discussed that doesn't require a captcha will tell you the service provider the number uses.  If I understand what you want, that will answer your question.  When I use the first edit field, the one that doesn't require a captcha, I am told that the provider is T Mobile when I look up my number.