From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary L. Austin
Sent: December 13, 2019 10:35
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Voiceover

I have a new apple phone.  I am having trouble setting voiceover.  Is there a Voiceover chat room?  Is there some who can assist me?

Gary L. Austin
Attorney at Law
306 Main Street
Indianola, MS 38751
662-887-5398
662-887-2106 FAX
austingl@...

Carolyn Arnold

Try:

mailto:only-apple-tns+owner@groups.io

or

Also Google Videos, Hadley School for blind and visually
impaired.

Those videos are worth a fortune in help!

I have a new apple phone. I am having trouble setting
voiceover. Is there a Voiceover chat room? Is there some
who can assist me?

Gary L. Austin
Attorney at Law
306 Main Street
Indianola, MS 38751
662-887-5398
662-887-2106 FAX
austingl@bellsouth.net

Victor

Hello:

If you are new to the iPhone and voiceover, there are many great tutorials on the Internet. Go to YouTube and search for something called the Hadley institute. They have posted many excellent voiceover tutorials. I learned a lot from those videos. Or you could Google iOS tutorials for the blind or something like that. There are many resources out there.

HTH,

Victor

On Dec 13, 2019, at 10:40 AM, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

Do you have it running  speaking