Web-Based Youtube Video Downloader

Victor

Hi all:

I know this question has been asked before, so please forgive me for
asking it again.

Where can I find a free, accessible website that'll let me convert and
download youtube videos. Specifically, I need one that'll work with
NVDA and the Chrome web browser. I prefer the Chrome web browser
because it loads many websites much faster than Firefox, especially
youtube.

Thank you,

Victor

Jujube

convert2mp3.net
youtube-mp3.org
keepvid.com
flvto.com

On 11/30/17, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all:

I know this question has been asked before, so please forgive me for
asking it again.

Where can I find a free, accessible website that'll let me convert and
download youtube videos. Specifically, I need one that'll work with
NVDA and the Chrome web browser. I prefer the Chrome web browser
because it loads many websites much faster than Firefox, especially
youtube.

Thank you,

Victor

Victor

Hi:

Thank you for the links. I am bookmarking them. Unfortunately, YouTube – MP3.org has been shut down. That was the one I had been using for quite a while. I’m sure the others are just as good though. I have used convert to MP3.net and it’s pretty good too. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to work very well with Google Chrome. However, I probably just haven’t figured out how to use it with that browser yet.

Thanks again,

Victor

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2017, at 6:26 PM, Jujube <ellaxyu@gmail.com> wrote:

convert2mp3.net
youtube-mp3.org
keepvid.com
flvto.com

On 11/30/17, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all:

I know this question has been asked before, so please forgive me for
asking it again.

Where can I find a free, accessible website that'll let me convert and
download youtube videos. Specifically, I need one that'll work with
NVDA and the Chrome web browser. I prefer the Chrome web browser
because it loads many websites much faster than Firefox, especially
youtube.

Thank you,

Victor

Rod Hutton

Hi,

Is there a particular reason why you want the utility to be web-based?
If not, SongR works fine.

Best,

Rod

[...]

Hi Rod:

It doesn't have to be web based. But unfortunately, some of the
software applications I've tried weren't very accessible. I'd also
like to find an accessible iOS app.

Thanks,

Victor

On 11/30/17, Rod Hutton <rod_hutton@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

How about Pontes Media Downloader for Windows?