From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: January 7, 2020 11:22 AM
To: main <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Is there a way to listen to my iPhone through my computer?

I would like to connect my iPhone 6 to my computer and listen to the
radio stations through my computer speakers. I cannot figure out how
to do this. Any advice is greatly appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

Peter

goshawk on horseback

hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you specifically want to run it
through your computer?
if it is purely for the better audio from the speakers you are using, then
with your iPhone being a 6, you can use either a 2way audio switch, or even
a 2 channel mixer desk to connect directly from the headphone jack to your
speakers, unless I am missing something else you want to do.
hope this helps.

Simon