Topics

logging into UPS my choice

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

UPS helped me sign up for my choice this morning but now that I'm signed up I can't find where to sign in. Can somebody send me a link I can sign in with ?

Thanks.

Troy

Holly

Troy Burnham

It's my choice I'm trying to log into, and if this is the right place neither my user name or e-mail address plus my password is letting me in.

Troy

Holly

Troy:

This is the link they gave me when I got the email from them after signing up for UPS my choice. This is the link that allows me to change my profile.

You should have gotten an email like the one I got after signing up with info about the UPS my choice program.

That is all I have.

Mike B

Try this link:

Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] logging into UPS my choice

On 1/8/2020 6:45 PM, Holly wrote:
> Troy:
>
> Here is the link to log in.
>
> https://www.ups.com/lasso/login?returnto=https%3a//wwwapps.ups.com/ppc/ppc.html/preferencePage/mychoicePreference%3floc%3den_US%26WT.z_eCTAid%3dct1_eml_MgePref__ct1_eml_tra_myc_enrollment_evergreen%26WT.z_edatesent%3d09112018&reasonCode=-1

Troy Burnham

I may've figured out my problem, I didn't notice the "I'm not a robot" checkbox until just a few minutes ago. I checked that box, but unfortunately by the time I found it I was locked out because of too many attempts to log in. It said to wait a while and try again so I'll wait and try again some time tomorrow.

Troy