From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: January-16-20 5:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] What kind of USB cable for the BrailleNote Apex

I have a used BrailleNote Apex coming next weekend with no cables, and I have never even touched one before, so I am pretty excited.  I have a power supply and a new battery, but no USB cable to connect it to my computer.  Which type of USB cable fits the Apex?  Thanks in advance for telling me.

Steven Johnson

I know about Humanware, but they often charge inflated prices for standard things like SD cards, power supplies, not to mention their devices.  I just wanted to know if the sync cable is a standard USB type B or C, or if it has a proprietary plug that goes into the Apex?