Topics

Amazon Parcel Tracking

Fanus

Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus

Gerald Levy

Are you sure this is the order number and not the tracking number?  Check again.  Once you locate the tracking number for your order, enter it into the Google search field, and you should get the tracking history page for the carrier that Amazon used to ship your order in the search results. If not, call their customer service at 866-216-1072, and give them your order number, and they should be able to give you the tracking number, carrier and expected delivery date.

Gerald

On 1/20/2020 6:23 AM, Fanus wrote:
Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Sometimes it to UPS sometimes it's their own delivery service. They have what they call Amazon vans now. There should be a way to track it through their website.

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:23 AM, Fanus <buys.fanus@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus

Gerald Levy

Actually, Amazon uses a variety of delivery services including UPS, Fedex, the US Postal Service and a few, less familiar services like A1 International and LaserShip.  Most small packages and orders containing food items are usually shipped via US Postal Service. Sometimes, if an item is ordered from a third-party merchant and fulfilled by Amazon, they may not provide a tracking number.

Gerald

On 1/20/2020 7:05 AM, joseph hudson wrote:
Sometimes it to UPS sometimes it's their own delivery service. They have what they call Amazon vans now. There should be a way to track it through their website.
On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:23 AM, Fanus <buys.fanus@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus

Fanus

Hello Gerald
It seems it is the case with my order because I find no tracking number on their website.
Regards
Fanus

[...]

lance allison

I'm not sure if you can do it from the Amazon shopping app but I know from the your receipt emails or whatever you can get to your it's usually ups at does the shipping for me you can get the tracking history and you know when it's out for delivery you can sign up for kind of updates would further detail if need be which I never usually do cuz out for delivery from the nearest UPS thing to me usually means it gets there you know middle to end of the day but you can see you know when it leaves the depo shot like that

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 5:23 AM Fanus <buys.fanus@...> wrote:
Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus

Michael Rodgerson

Fanus, Amazon has their own delivery service now, their tracking
system isn't like UPS, it will let you know that your package is out
for delivery, where it was last or that it has been delivered.

Hope this helps

Michael