Topics

Facebook Messenger for Desktop

Samuel Wilkins

Hello all, I have found there is a Facebook messenger app for Windows 10.  Has anyone tried it, and if so, is it accessible?  I am using the latest NVDA as my screen reader.  Thank you in advance.

Abbie Taylor

If this is anything like the Facebook desktop app, it's not worth the effort. The best way I've found to send and receive messages through Facebook on a PC is by going to https://mbasic.facebook.com/home.php?ref_component=mbasic_home_logo&ref_page=XEventsDashboardHomeController&refid=25. When you get to this page, simply press Alt plus 4, and you'll be on a page where you can view and send messages.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Kerryn Gunness

is this the same as facebook.com or m.facebook.com?