Topics

Seeking a new web host

DJ

Hello,
Does anyone here have suggestions regarding good and affordable web hosting companies? My current host has made changes that I am not happy with and wish to move my domain.
Thank you.
DJ

Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@...>

Right now I'm using interserver.net. You pay the same price each time you renew. I always recommend keeping domain registrars separate from hosting, and I've done that myself ever since I got my first domain 15 years ago.

Greg Wocher

Hello,
You can try Bright Side Networks. It is what I use. There website is:

Greg Wocher

On Jan 23, 2020, at 10:13 AM, DJ <grouloc@...> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone here have suggestions regarding good and affordable web hosting companies? My current host has made changes that I am not happy with and wish to move my domain.
Thank you.
DJ

Joe Orozco

I use NameCheap for my domain register and InMotion Hosting for my host.

Joe

On 1/23/20, Greg Wocher <gwocher@gwocher.com> wrote:
Hello,
You can try Bright Side Networks. It is what I use. There website is:
https://brightsidenetworks.com <https://brightsidenetworks.com/>;

Greg Wocher

On Jan 23, 2020, at 10:13 AM, DJ <grouloc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone here have suggestions regarding good and affordable web
hosting companies? My current host has made changes that I am not happy
with and wish to move my domain.
Thank you.
DJ

Abbie Taylor

Brighter Vision Technologies is currently hosting my website. Jackie McBride is totally blind and quite experienced and knowledgeable. She only charges annually and is only a phone call or email away if you have a problem. Her site URL is https://www.brighter-vision.com/.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...