Topics

Seeking a new web host

Abbie Taylor

Brighter Vision Technologies is currently hosting my website. Jackie McBride is totally blind and quite experienced and knowledgeable. She only charges annually and is only a phone call or email away if you have a problem. Her site URL is https://www.brighter-vision.com/.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Joe Orozco

I use NameCheap for my domain register and InMotion Hosting for my host.

Joe

On 1/23/20, Greg Wocher <gwocher@gwocher.com> wrote:
Hello,
You can try Bright Side Networks. It is what I use. There website is:
https://brightsidenetworks.com <https://brightsidenetworks.com/>

Greg Wocher

On Jan 23, 2020, at 10:13 AM, DJ <grouloc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone here have suggestions regarding good and affordable web
hosting companies? My current host has made changes that I am not happy
with and wish to move my domain.
Thank you.
DJ

Greg Wocher

On Jan 23, 2020, at 10:13 AM, DJ <grouloc@...> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone here have suggestions regarding good and affordable web hosting companies? My current host has made changes that I am not happy with and wish to move my domain.
Thank you.
DJ

Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@...>

Right now I'm using interserver.net. You pay the same price each time you renew. I always recommend keeping domain registrars separate from hosting, and I've done that myself ever since I got my first domain 15 years ago.

DJ