Topics

Cortana.

Penny Golden

I have a friend in Iowa who would like some help with cortana.  She can get the weather, but I think that is about it.

She had some dreadful computer advice, and then some high-handed computer help, if you can call it that. So I think now she has both the win 7 and win 10 computers running.

Any help for her with her cortana commands would be so much appreciated.

I have never seen Cortana, so can't help her much.

Thanks so much.

Penny

pengold2@gmail.com

Hi Penny,
I may be able to help your friend out as I have used Cortana for a little while now if you want to give her my phone number which is 219-838-5076 I would be happy to help out.

Ashley Breger