Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 5:24 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] reading a PDF file

Hi all,
For the most part I don't have problems with PDF files.  But when they are images and not OCR text I can not read them.  I got a book on the Keto life style and it is accompanied with a PDF and without that PDF it is pretty much useless.  I have tried a few things but haven't had any major success turning it in to a readable document.  Can anyone help me with this?  I would be very grateful.  Thanks in advance.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne

Kay Malmquist

Hi Gene,
I was able to open it in Voice dream reader on my iPhone and it read it there.  Unfortunately, there isn't really any way to import the text from there to another file.  So, I know that the text is there, I just can't get it to a format that I can manipulate and copy the info that I need.