Thanks

Howard

Jacob

On 2020-01-26 at 15:16 Howard Traxler wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get an older version of firefox?  Or maybe the executible installation file still lives on a computer where it is installed?  I downloaded version 72 and just can't get it to work on my new machine as I am accustomed to.

Thanks

Howard

Howard Traxler

Thank you Jacob.  They sure have all the oldies, don't they?

Howard

On 1/26/2020 8:21 AM, Jacob wrote:
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

On 2020-01-26 at 15:16 Howard Traxler wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get an older version of firefox?  Or maybe the executible installation file still lives on a computer where it is installed?  I downloaded version 72 and just can't get it to work on my new machine as I am accustomed to.

Thanks

Howard

Gene

Its not a good idea to use old browsers except for very specific purposes such as Webvism.  What can't you get the new version to do?  That would be much better to try to solve than using an old version of a browser that will get older and older and increasingly vulnerable to attacks.

And using an old version will gradually, it may take years, work with fewer and fewer sites so it isn't a permanent solution.