From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kathy Pingstock
Sent: January 28, 2020 9:55
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Buying a new laptop

Good morning to all I am looking to purchase a new laptop
I am currently using the latest Jaws is there any suggestions or opinions on specs and what type of laptop I should purchase I’m not very knowledgeable

Thank you Kathy

in this area so that’s why I am reaching out for suggestions from others

Gene

How do you use your computer?

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:54 AM

Good morning to all I am looking to purchase a new laptop
I am currently using the latest Jaws is there any suggestions or opinions on specs and what type of laptop I should purchase I’m not   very knowledgeable

Thank you Kathy

in this area so that’s why I am reaching out for suggestions from others

Monte Single

Hi Kathy,
You need to set some limits on your selection.
What are you going to use your laptop for?
Do you want to have a full keyboard with the numpad?
Most new laptops no longer come with a cd/dvd drive, does that matter?
You can spen from 300 to 3000 on a new laptop. What is your budget?
Give us some clues, than we can help.

Good morning to all I am looking to purchase a new laptop
I am currently using the latest Jaws is there any suggestions or opinions on specs and what type of laptop I should purchase I’m not very knowledgeable

Thank you Kathy

in this area so that’s why I am reaching out for suggestions from others

Kathy Pingstock

Yes I have a laptop and HP 64 bit