contacting the VIP thermostat's manufacturer?

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Does anybody have a contact phone number for the VIP thermostat manufacturer? As I stated in a previous note I bought mine from TalkingThermostats.com which of course is no longer in business.

Thanks.

Troy

James Bentley

Hi Troy.

Here you go.

SmartWay Solutions toll free at 866-743-5663.

Regards,

James B