From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: February 3, 2020 5:28 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sonos speakers

No there is nothing you have to do just unplug it and how much do you want for it by the way

On Feb 3, 2020, at 12:29, M.E.N. <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

I want to sell a Sonos one speaker and wonder if there is something I need to do to take any of my information off and clear it for a new owner. This is the speaker which is Alexa enabled.

Thanks, Marie

* SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER LEFT UNSAID -- AND I USUALLY REALIZE IT RIGHT AFTER I SAY THEM.

M.E.N. <magpie.mn@...>

Actually, according to Sonos, there is a way to re-set them to factory settings. It is pretty simple to do and I was able to do it myself. the speaker is already sold.
Marie

george b <gbmagoo@...>