Facebook Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I'm not sure if you can help with this but thought I would ask anyway.  I'm not even sure if this can be done.  A friend of mine sent me a message on Facebook and I don't have messenger.  I get my messages from the computer.  She sent me a photo and I wanted to post it to my wall.  Is there any way I can do this?  I tried hitting control C for copy and Control V for paste and it doesn't work.  If any of you have been successful at this, simple directions would be ideal.  If it can't be done, please let me know.

Shelly

Abbie Taylor

I think you'd have to download the photo before you could share it anywhere. I don't know if this is possible in Messenger. If your friend could email you the photo, you could save the attachment and then upload it to Facebook.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Shelly Kane

Thank you for responding.  I wasn't sure if this was even possible.  I am thinking that I may have someone who is sighted take a picture of the photo in my messages on the computer from my phone like a screen shot and then maybe I could post it then.  If not, oh well!  Take care.

Shelly