Topics

the Galaxy bar code reader

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I've been offered a Galaxy bar code reader but before I accept it can they still be updated?

Thanks.

Troy

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Hi Troy,

Yes, the Galaxy is the newest model. We have that and it is still being updated as far as I know. I am very happy with this product.

Pam

Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 9:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] the Galaxy bar code reader

Hi all,

I've been offered a Galaxy bar code reader but before I accept it can
they still be updated?

Thanks.

Troy

Penny Golden

The Galaxy is the latest, as someone said before; it is upgraded approx 2 times a year.

If my memory serves me. I do my upgrade whenever they come out, and it does seem that theĀ  database gets an update about twice yearly.

On 2/4/2020 8:26 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I've been offered a Galaxy bar code reader but before I accept it can they still be updated?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks, this will be the first one of these that I've even seen much else used or owned, so I thought the newest one was the Summit.

Troy

On 2/4/2020 11:03 AM, Penny Golden wrote:
The Galaxy is the latest, as someone said before; it is upgraded approx 2 times a year.

If my memory serves me. I do my upgrade whenever they come out, and it does seem that theĀ  database gets an update about twice yearly.

On 2/4/2020 8:26 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks.

Troy