From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [main@TechTalk.groups.io] on behalf of Troy Burnham via Groups.Io [troyburnham34=gmail.com@groups.io]
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 9:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] the Galaxy bar code reader

Hi all,

I've been offered a Galaxy bar code reader but before I accept it can
they still be updated?

Thanks.

Troy

Penny Golden

The Galaxy is the latest, as someone said before; it is upgraded approx 2 times a year.

If my memory serves me. I do my upgrade whenever they come out, and it does seem that theĀ  database gets an update about twice yearly.

On 2/4/2020 8:26 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I've been offered a Galaxy bar code reader but before I accept it can they still be updated?

Thanks.

Troy

.

Troy Burnham

Thanks, this will be the first one of these that I've even seen much else used or owned, so I thought the newest one was the Summit.

Troy