Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 3:43 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] phone to use with cdma

Hello,

I need a recommendation for a phone, not smart, to be used on a CDMA carrier. If it has speech, great, but I can work without it if I have to.

Thanks very much for your help.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

Gene

I just checked and AT&T isn't a CDMA Network.  But I'll  check if my phone comes in both GSM and CDMA models.