Topics

cannot complete a walmart.com order using jaws

joanne

I am unable to complete an order because jaws isn't finding a "cart" button or isn't helping me to edit, since one item accidentally was put in more than once and I need to get it down to 1? If anyone has gotten walmart.com to work with jaws, please let me know or if there's an accessibility link. I have tried using both the Brave browser and Internet Explorer and can't seem to complete an order.  I would just try finding items on another site, but it's a gift registry from Walmart.

Thanks.