Announcement: Accessibility Webinar from Comcast; February 24

David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...>

Xfinity TV: Simple, Easy, Awesome…for All

At home or on the go, Xfinity has you covered with easy-to-use accessibility options like the voice remote and screen reader compatibility.

Join members of the Comcast Accessibility Team on Monday, February 24 at 1:00 PM, EST for a free web conference live from the Comcast Accessibility Lab. We’ll demonstrate the latest Accessibility enhancements on Xfinity X1 and the Xfinity Stream iOS App that empower blind and low vision customers, including:

·         Using Voice Guidance, the X1 Talking Guide

·         Finding and watching shows with video description

·         Shortcuts for common accessibility options

·         Using Stream with Voiceover on iOS

·         Exciting new features for Xfinity Internet customers

Learn more at xfinity.com/accessibility.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/608219528

Meeting ID: 608 219 528

One tap mobile

+19294362866,,608219528# US (New York)

+16699006833,,608219528# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 608 219 528

Find your local number:

https://zoom.us/u/aURlwIKqE

Josh Kennedy

Hi David,
I heard that Comcast is now offering skinny bundles of channels so you can customise what you get on TV so that it is more to your liking and you don't have a bunch of channels you may not or do not watch. Will this "tv choice" package be out soon? My 2 year promotion ends in May and I would really like to get rid of a bunch of channels I do not watch, but I want to keep my current internet speed.

Thanks,

Josh

David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...>

Hi, Josh.

I don't have any information about this as the team that I work with doesn't get directly involved with the various plans which are being offered except where accessibility is concerned. I would recommend that you call (800) 934-6489 and ask about what plans and options might be available in your area.

David Goldfield

www.davidgoldfield.org

Twitter @davidgoldfield