Chirp Books?

Stan Bobbitt

Hi, anyone heard of this? It looks to be legit. They list some great titles and super prices. I haven’t bought anything there yet … I’m sorely tempted.

https://www.chirpbooks.com/

StanB

“The man who asks a question may be a fool for a minute but the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”

Holly

Stan:

Yes, Chirp is a great site for inexpensive books.

I just got on their email list, so they send a book suggestion every day with a good book deal.

I like to see what good books are offered, then go to the NLS site and see if they are available for free download.

Norma A. Boge

Hi Stan,

I purchased a book from Chirp, downloaded it to my Android and it plays perfectly well and sounds great. Prices are great and the Chirp Android app is accessible with TalkBack.

HTH,

Norma

Hi, anyone heard of this? It looks to be legit. They list some great titles and super prices. I haven’t bought anything there yet … I’m sorely tempted.

https://www.chirpbooks.com/

StanB

“The man who asks a question may be a fool for a minute but the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”

Stan Bobbitt

Okies thanks for the info. Yeah I do the same thing with Audible and Goodreads. I’ve found some very recent books available at NLS.

StanB

Yes, Chirp is a great site for inexpensive books.

I just got on their email list, so they send a book suggestion every day with a good book deal.

I like to see what good books are offered, then go to the NLS site and see if they are available for free download.

Stan Bobbitt

Thanks a lot. I’m going to go grab me a couple 3 books then LOL.

StanB

I purchased a book from Chirp, downloaded it to my Android and it plays perfectly well and sounds great. Prices are great and the Chirp Android app is accessible with TalkBack.

HTH,

Norma

Hi, anyone heard of this? It looks to be legit. They list some great titles and super prices. I haven’t bought anything there yet … I’m sorely tempted.

https://www.chirpbooks.com/

StanB

“The man who asks a question may be a fool for a minute but the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Yes, this is legit.

Ann P.