From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: March 4, 2020 3:37 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] is alexa for my pc

HI List,

I was doing a search to find alexa for my pc and the page said it was available in u s, u k, Germany etc.,  but it di not say Canada.

Is this correct?

Does  alexa run on win 7 through 10 and mac?

Thanks for your help.

Sometimes I grow weary just wading through those search results,  and I have started using

www.startpage.com  instead of google.

Thanks,

Monte

Abbie Taylor

Have you looked in the Microsoft store? I've heard it can be downloaded from there but don't know more than that.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...