Topics

Accessible mainstream electronic games?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying at least one electronic game from Amazon. I know that Say What and Boppit are accessible, but are there others? Also, I haven't been really interested in XBox, so I haven't been paying attention to messages on that topic. So are there any games that are already accessible?
Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Mich Verrier

Hi I can’t think of anyother main stream accessible games. As far as Xbox the only thing on that successful is the menus the games themselves generally are not accessible hth

On Mar 6, 2020, at 5:08 PM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying at least one electronic game from Amazon. I know that Say What and Boppit are accessible, but are there others? Also, I haven't been really interested in XBox, so I haven't been paying attention to messages on that topic. So are there any games that are already accessible?
Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Josh Kennedy

On xbox, fighting games such as killer instinct are accessible. Also the latest madden nfl 2020 is mostly accessible with talking menus and other accessibility features to help blind people play. And if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch there are quite a few accessible games on there. Also windows computers there are a good many accessible games on there including Jim Kitchen's games.

Josh